The Provincial Office Building in Creighton SK services the northeast corner of Saskatchewan. It houses the court house, social services, natural resources, plus other provincial departments. It has been at this location since 1980.
The current landlord has owned the property since 2010. The provincial government lease has been renewed (September 2020) for an additional five years, with one, five-year renewal option.The tenant desires an expansion of 2,200 SF which may be negotiated in the next year.
OFFERED AT A 7.62% CAP RATE
AVAILABLE FOR SALE
±1.51 acres (±65,775.6 SF)
NET OPERATING INCOME
NOTABLE PROVINCIAL OFFICES
• Saskatchewan Government Central Services
• Creighton Social Services
• Saskatchewan Court House and Corrections
• Creighton Community Health Services
• Natural Resources & Conservation Office
33 paved parking stalls
Surface Parcel 135733091
To be determined