Built in 2019, this property is suited for any industrial owner/user that requires a large land component within minutes of the Saskatoon, Warman and Martensville municipal limits. The property is situated in the newly developed Premium Industrial Park within the RM of Corman Park, adjacent of existing North Corman Industrial. Premium Industrial Park is connected via a paved rural thoroughway with access to Highway 11 and graveled grid road to Highway 12.
This pre-engineered steel building includes all modern amenities. The building has in-floor heat throughout as well as connection to 3-Phase power and natural gas utilities. The ceiling height is 30’ and the warehouse features two drive-through bays. Double mezzanines flank the front and back portions of the building. Security cameras are in place throughout interior and exterior of property..
±9,600 SF footprint, ±1,383 SF built out office mezzanine: ±10,983 SF TOTAL
±10.77 acres (owner is flexible given subdivision is not yet complete)
To be determined upon subdivision
• ±1,480 SF built out main floor office with additional ±1,383 SF office mezzanine and warehouse mezzanine
• Two lunch rooms (main/mezz)
• Two 2-piece washrooms in the main floor office; One 5-piece washroom in the warehouse
• In-floor heat with supplemental forced air natural gas, and air conditioning in office
• 30’ ceiling throughout; 26’8” sidewall height
• Two drive through bays (4-16’ high x 16’ overhead doors) and additional 2-16’ high x 16’ overhead doors
• Two interceptor pits
• Site is paved in front of building and north facing overhead doors, remainder of site is fenced, compacted and graveled
M2 – Rural Heavy Industrial
Surface Parcel 203333239 (to be subdivided)
To be arranged