Mall 51 is located on one of the busiest traffic corridors in Saskatoon’s rapidly expanding North Industrial area. This major corridor joins Lawson Heights, Silverwood Heights and River Heights to the North Industrial, Airport Industrial and the west side of Saskatoon.
Mall 51 is centrally-located for businesses servicing all of these areas. This development offers excellent visibility and access from the street. There is over 700 feet of frontage on 51st Street and four entrances. The daily traffic count exceeds 25,000 vehicles. Major businesses around 51st Street include McDonald’s, Tim Hortons, A&W, Peavey Mart, Centennial Plumbing & Heating, Gregg’s Plumbing & Heating and Canada Post.
Unit 7: 5,208.1 SF office/retail plus 1,145 SF mezzanine
NET LEASE RATE
$11.38 PSF (2023 estimate)
• Open retail showroom space
• 14 FT tall OH door
• 25 FT ceiling height throughout
• Ample natural light
• Mezzanine has four large rooms with a kitchen area & plumbing
• New LED lighting in front showroom area
Pylon availability at market rent based on size
• Centrally located in the North Industrial area.
• Excelling visibility and street access
IH – Heavy Industrial
Surface Parcels 118986250, 165131490, 118986249