This first class accommodation/restaurant/bar business is located in the heart of northwest Saskatchewan’s hunting and fishing paradise. A strong tourism component, rapidly growing oil industry and diverse agricultural growth defines the tremendous economic boom being experienced in the St.Walburg area.
Located on the corner of Highway 26 and Main Street, St. Walburg, this modern and well-kept family enterprise for 22 years, has grown from a 9-room hotel/bar to a successful 31-room motel/hotel/bar/restaurant business. Even with the pandemic, it maintained average gross annual revenue of $2,000,000, only slightly below the $2,500,000 pre-pandemic period. The owner is ready to retire and is offering this great business opportunity.
The main building was built in 1969 as a hotel/bar. Ongoing upgrades and renovations have added a 48-seat dining room with a modern kitchen, a new patio and golf simulator to the existing 9 rooms and 143 seat bar with 11 VLTs. In 2021 the building was upgraded with new furnaces and hot water heaters.
A separate 6-room motel, including 4 kitchenettes, was added in 2001. Then in 2007, another 6-room motel, with 2 kitchenettes, was built adjacent to the first one.
A larger 10-room motel was added adjacent to the main building in 2014.
Visit www.stwalburginn.com for more info
More detailed information will be provided upon signed NDA.
$3,600,000 (Includes buildings, land, equipment and furnishings: inventory extra)
• Contains bar, restaurant (kitchen & dining room), golf simulator room, 8 hotel rooms, storage rooms, laundry room, 2 offices
• Built in 1969
• Additions/renovations as follows:
– Added 2nd walk-in cooler, 2001
– Dining room & kitchen, 2003
– Golf simulator building, 2016 (golf equipment, 2021)
– Updated dining room, 2018
– Patio updated, 2020
– New furnaces & hot water heaters, 2021
• Natural gas heat
• Tin on outside
• Roof of new (golf simulator) addition is tin; original building has shingle roof
• Large generator hooked up and automatically kicks in when power goes out and is large enough to run bar, VLT’s and restaurant
20s Hotel Building
• Built in 2001
• Approx 3,000 SF
• Tin roof
• Cement footing and 4’ crawl space, 2×6 walls
• Boiler heat
• 6 hotel rooms (all have exterior door), including 4 kitchenettes, laundry room, storage room
30s Hotel Building
• Built in 2007
• Approx 3,500 SF
• Tin roof
• Cement footings, cement floor, floor heat with boiler, 2×6 walls
• 6 hotel rooms, including 2 kitchenettes, laundry room, storage room
40s Hotel Building
• Built in 2014
• Approx 5,800 SF
• Tin roof, cement footing, icf blocks, cement floor, in-floor heat and boiler, 2×8 walls
• 10 hotel rooms (5 include exterior doors), laundry room, storage room, outdoor BBQ shelter built in 2021
9 1st St E: Parcels 128283622, 128283644, 128283745
26 1st Ave E: Parcel 150211617
115 1st St E: Parcels 150211651, 150211639