This standalone retail building with generous on-site parking is situated at the corner of 20th St W and Ave D S (additional adjacent lot available). Constructed in 1941, this masonry block property was once a grocery store in the heart of Riversdale. Permitted uses in B5C zoning include but are not limited to hotels and motels, restaurants and lounges, retail, office, medical users, and personal trade services.
±.30 acres (13,000 SF)
±100’ frontage to 20th St W x 130’
• Existing build out includes two private offices, a staff lunchroom, two 2-piece washrooms and warehouse
• Ceiling height of 13’8” with opportunity to expose additional height (to an estimated 20’)
• HVAC replaced in 2005
• 8’x10’ overhead door
• Exterior refurbished in 2018
• Contact listing agent for details on existing lease.
Metered street parking on 20th St and Ave D S, in addition to 50’ x 130’ graveled and compacted parking lot. The vacant parking lot at 227 Ave D S can be assembled as well with this property. Immediately adjacent of the municipal lane at the rear, 227 Ave D S is .08 acres (25’ frontage x 140’). Call listing agent for further details.
B5C – Riversdale Commercial
The purpose of this zoning is to recognize historic commercial areas which include a wide range of commercial uses in a medium to high density form. The B5C District is intended to promote redevelopment which includes residential uses where appropriate.
408 20th St W, Saskatoon, SK
Riversdale Retail Standalone with Parking
- Kelly Macsymic B.ED
- Sales Associate | Stuart Commercial Business Mgr
- Bio / Listings
- Barry Stuart
- Managing Partner | Senior Sales Associate
- Bio / Listings