220 Wall Street is in Saskatoon’s historical warehouse district. This century-old area is one of Saskatoon’s first business districts, originally drawing prosperous agricultural wholesalers due to access to the Canadian Pacific Rail yards. The property has been designed by Kent Sutherland, KSA Group Architecure, to reflect the original nature of the area. Utilizing exposed, industrial materials such as beams, brick, steel and railway tracks, the aesthetic is full of historical character. Bordering the line between the North Downtown redevelopment area and the Downtown Core, the property is ideally located for enjoyment of current and future amenities including municipal plans for abundant green space and new development. The property is easily accessible to the core of downtown as well as Circle Drive via Idylwyld Drive, accessing Saskatoon’s surrounding business and residential neighbourhoods.
The building is a LEED Gold, Class A, prestigious office building with modern amenities. State of the art building systems and a focus on human and environmental health result in an improved work environment benefiting both employer and employee. These are critical factors in site selection and employee retention; as evidenced by the current lead tenant’s, K+S Potash Canada, strict office requirements.
AVAILABLE FOR SUBLEASE
±6,600 SF – 42,792 SF
*Subject to certified measurement
1. Partial 3rd level:* 6,600 SF minimum, plus proportionate share of common area and parking.
2. Full 3rd level:* 16,516 SF plus proportionate share of common area and parking
3. Full building: 42,792 SF includes all three levels and 62 parking stalls.
0.43 acres, 18,762.75 SF
NET SUBLEASE RATE
$10.41 PSF: taxes, insurance, CAM and management
$2.57 PSF: gas, power and water utilities
62 stalls: 52 heated underground/enclosed and 10 covered surface stalls
$100 – $200/per month/per stall
• Welcoming lobby and reception with distinctive design
• Abundant glazing and large, open concept work areas
• Inviting and relaxing employee lounges and patio
• Underground/surface enclosed heated parking
• Surface covered parking
• Bicycle storage
• Locker room and change rooms with showers
… and more included on the Marketing Package.
Lots 1-5; Block 15; Plan G3042
To be arranged