Local catering and restaurant business, located on busy Victoria Avenue downtown in the main floor of the Viterra building. Business specializes in breakfast, lunch and dinner with strong catering roots, corporate meetings and parties. Space comes fully equipped with kitchen and dining room equipment, as well as trade secrets, recipes, and the built-in business of the office tower where it’s located. Great for both budding owners or experienced operators. Please contact listing agent for full details.
Lot 28, Block 372, Plan 98R28311
To be arranged
Sprout has been operating for 8 years with recent expansions to the brand:
Stalk Fine Dining
Celebrating food with loved ones one Saturday per month. Chef delivered vibrant food with quality ingredients and multicultural flavors; everything made from scratch. Monthly events are always sold out and bring in approximately $10,000 per month.
Sprout at Home
Enjoy the luxury of healthy, gourmet meals without the prep or the mess. A new website where customers can pre-order a selection of weekly meals. Monthly revenue estimated at $4,000.
– 250 built-in customers at Viterra with many surrounding businesses; close to Downtown.
– Approximately $10,000 in pre-booked events per month.
– Planned holiday and special events (Mother’s Day, Easter, etc) always sell out with ±250 orders.
– The Lease includes maintenance to all equipment, all utilities, garbage removal Monday to Friday and floor washing everyday. The Lease does not include phone/internet.
– Minimum hours are 9:00am – 2:00pm Monday to Friday but can be extended on the weekends.
– Recipes available for all staple menu items and ingredients.
– ± 10,000 followers on social media.
– Skip the Dishes brings in approximately $1,000 – $4,000 per month.